Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Wishing Ewe a Happy Easter!
I hope you are enjoying this Easter Sunday in whatever way makes you happy. Lambing has begun here at the ranch and it's raining like crazy.

I'm inside with Jigs cooking the men some warm spaghetti for dinner. J and the herders are working hard.

How did you spend your Easter? I'd love to hear what you did.

"And entering the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a long white robe sitting on the right side; and they were alarmed. But he said to them, "Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him." Mark 16:5-6

5 comments:

Tales from the Ranch said...

Spent the day inside because it finally decided to rain! So happy to get rain finally.

Michelle said...

Happy Easter to you!

gin said...

Happy Easter to you! I love the photo of the ewe and her lambs!

JeN said...

Happy Easter my Sister,
I spent the day with Anthony and his family. I missed you so much! Any holiday is hard not seeing you :( I'm glad that I can go on this blog and see whats new with you <3
Is that mama prego cause she has a big ole belly :)

City Life to Ranching Wife said...

I welcome the rain as well! We could sure use it!
@Jen - this mama just had her babies. I agree with you she does have a big belly. Can you imagine what she looked like before the babies were born?