Saturday, October 8, 2011

National Hug a Sheep Day! {contest}


Crazy Sheep Lady has coined National Hug a Sheep Day and I am loving it.
This year, National Hug a Sheep Day will be on October 29th and you better believe I am celebrating it!

So, here's how we are celebrating at City Life to Ranching Wife.
No, we aren't strangling sheep despite what the picture above looks like.

We are {hugging} sheep!

All you have to do is email me a picture of you hugging a sheep (it can be any kind of sheep – a doll, a picture. Get creative!) before October 29th and you’ll be entered in my little giveaway. That's it!

What will you win?
The winner of this contest will win this sheep picture frame.
How will I pick the winner? 
I will pick the winner at random, using a random number generator like this.

So, get to hugging and send me the picture! That's it! It's simple. 

By entering you are giving consent to have your picture posted on the ever so scary internet! I don't mind linking your picture to your blog or website, either. (Just a little more incentive to enter.) ;)

Email your pictures to citylifetoranchingwife(at)(gmail)(dot)(com) on or before Friday, October 28th.
 
The winner will be announced on October 29th.

Can't wait to see the entries (and crossing my fingers that I have at least one participant)!

No comments: